Sunday, June 16

Week One, Summer is upon us

Summer Week One

"...I believe that this is a practical world and that I can count only on what I earn. Therefore, I believe in work, hard work..." -The Auburn Creed
LDC and I headed to Alabama for her week at swim camp.

I didn't take her last year so this was my first time in Auburn in over 14 years.  I am positive she was tired of me saying, "Wow, that wasn't here when I was here last".
(For example, scanning a QR code in order for us to jump on and ride scooters on the Concourse...wee bit of a learning curve.)


After getting her settled in, I headed down to Panama City Beach with a zero agenda...except to meet up with three besties.



“Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses... swapped back and forth and over again.” - M.O.