Saturday, July 2

Summer Week Two

Salt Lake Life

Changed it up this year.
No Jekyll Island this summer.


Over the mountains, through the woods and to the lake.

Mother Daughter Backpacking Trip #1


"I think water from my backpack is getting me wet". - LDC
"Nope.  That is called humidity". - me

Routine stops along the trail for candy, water and literally drying off with a towel.

And then...we finally saw our destination down below.

Lake Keowee

"Mommy, hurry and take the picture so we can get down there and jump in the water."

T3

Our room with a view, for a few days.

(6:15 AM ,  breaking camp for the return)

"Would you want to backpack again?" - me

"Not tomorrow.  But next month works for me." -LDC


(reading Little Women)

Wrap Up to our Lake Life Trip was a night at Oconee State Park...in a cabin...with a bed...and air conditioning.